It has been a little while — too long again, so my recap will be weak.
- When the Rogues tried to leave coruscant their ship was taken over remotely and autopilored into another hangar area, where a powerful gang — the Takuza syndicate — would like to collect on a debt they feel Yaziro owes to them. Their agents had been tracking the Rogues’ movements in the Jedi temple and had agents rig the ship’s autopilot to bring them to the Takuza when they returned.
- The Takuza had a mission for Yaziro to complete to pay back the debt he owes — for the theft of the original Ample bounty.
- The mission is to go to Nar Shaddaa and collect a large crate from an agent, then go to a planet deep in the un-claimed outer rim and make the delivery. The world they are meant to make the delivery on is called Fa’ali’i.
- The Rogues went to Nar Shaddaa, and tried to arrange a meeting with , Tralli Wesh the impossible Hutt jedi. They were instead attacked, and they never managed to connect with Tralli. The nameless assassin that led the atttack on them escaped.
- The rogues collected their cargo and made their way to Fa’ali’i.
- Fa’ali’i turns out to be, predictably, a planet that is simply drenched in the power of the dark side of the force. Much of the surface is roiling magma, but on one continent of exposed rock a small town surrounds an ancient temple of a lost, force-active race.
- The rogues landed, posing as anyone other than themselves, and tried to make the delivery. They scouted around in the town a little, finding it mostly full of Sith operatives and the sort of prospectors and businessmen who would seek their fortune in such a dangerous, dark place.
- The cargo was delivered to the temple, but the Rogues were not able to go in as a group. A scout did manage to go in and get a peek inside, where they saw an inner temple, with an altar, and kneeling in meditation before the altar they saw Serrata.
- The session ended with the rogues considering a rush on the temple.
Cash earned: 24,000cr (sale of the cybernetic parts on Nar shaddaa.)
Goods Purchased: None
Current Party Funds: $29,850
Cybernetic parts (4 Units Worth = Base value $8,000, but these are high demand items, so they can be sold for $16,000)
XP earned: 2 xp
Total XP: 57 xp (advance earned)