Star Wars: Rogues of the Old Republic (ROTOR)
Rodians are green-skinned humanoids who had faces with large round eyes and slender snouts. They were of an average build, and had hands that ended with long slender fingers. Some Rodians had very thin fingers. Many Rodians also exhibited bumps or warts on their skin, although this trait wasn’t shared by all Rodians. Some Rodians spoke in the third-person.
- Agile (+2) Rodians start with an agility of D6
- Excellent Hunter (+2) Rodians have a +2 with the Tracking skill
- Survivors (+1) Rodians start the game with a D6 in Survival
- Hindrance: Bloodthirsty (+2) Rodians never take prisoners unless made to by superiors.
- Hindrance: Quirk – Hate Talking in Basic (+1). Most Rodians struggle to make the Basic language fit in their mouths, and most refuse to speak it, even if they understand it.
Back to Star Wars Races